What fish do we guide for?
Salmon: Fall, Spring and Sockeye
Columbia River Tour
Enjoy a relaxing escape from every day life and take a peaceful Tour along our beautiful Columbia River. See the wild life and breath taking scenery of the Handford Reach. Discover and learn about our wildlife Deer , Elk, Coyotes, Beavers an array of birds and of course the history on the Handford Reach.
What to bring
- Appropriate fishing License with the Columbia River endorsements, if fishing for Salmon or Steelhead. (everyone over the age of 15 and up will need a current license, available from your local sporting stores or Walmart).
- Comfortable clothes or layers for those chilly mornings. Bring rain gear just incase. (for weather conditions www.weather.com Richland, WA)
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, hat, chapstick, binoculars, camera, gloves and of course smiles.
Cooler left in the car to transport your catch home.
- All tackle and gear
- Lunch, snacks, water and soda (on full day trips)
- Cleaning or filleting and bagging fish at the conclusion of your trip